The purpose of the Jeff Roth Cycling Foundation is to promote, through advocacy and education, cycling as a safe and healthy form of transportation, and to provide financial assistance to families that have been touched by cycling tragedies.
- To increase awareness of the Jeff Roth/Brian Brown Protection Act of 2007
- To promote cycling safety education of children via schools and/or events
- To provide cycling helmets to children of limited financial resources
- To promote a harmonious relationship between motorists and cyclists
- To provide assistance to cyclists who have been involved in a motor vehicle accident
- To promote road cycling by improving bike route conditions
We welcome your comments and suggestions!
Jeff Roth Cycling Foundation
PO Box 36
Harrogate, TN 37752